It’s that time of year again when each of us gets the chance to reflect on the year, plan for the year ahead and decide on new year’s resolutions. You are invited to share your global resolutions for 2015 and what you wish for the planet for the year to come.
In 2000, the world made its eight international, 15-year long resolutions and made a pledge with the Millennium Development Goals. 2015 marks the final year to reach these resolutions before moving on. It will be an unprecedented opportunity for all of us to build together the world’s new resolutions in the Post 2015 Agenda.
In honor of this important year +SocialGood has launched the #GlobalResolution campaign which lasts until 10 January 2015.
How can you get involved?
1. Write down your #GlobalResolution on a piece of paper – download the template here: http://bit.ly/1HZS0lL
2. Take a picture of you holding the sign
3. Post it on social media! Don’t forget to use the hashtag #GlobalResolution
4. Tag your friends on your picture and challenge them to make their own #GlobalResolution
5. Sign up on http://www.plussocialgood.org to share your #GlobalResolution with their social innovators community around the world!