TTT Foundation-International is a volunteer, nonprofit intellectual and cultural service institution specialized in ‘Applied-Strategic Thinking’ operating under the Tunisian “Associations Decree” (Sept. 2011) and Tunisian Law.
It is a proposals spearhead, tool, channel and space centered over 4 focal areas of interest:
(1) Citizenship and civic values; (2) Society ; (3) the Territory ; et (4) a Sustainable Development model.
Collective interdisciplinary strategic reflection, visions and strategies construction and leadership skills building, and prospecting the country’s future by means of:
– Optimum involvement of Tunisian competencies and societal leaders;
– Empowering women and youth and their insertion in socio-political life;
– Education on citizenship , rule of law, and governance;
– Contributing in sustainable-development and resilience policies elaboration,;
– Enhancing competencies and skills in leadership, strategic planning, prospective, and resilience;
– Fund-raising for a fruitful construction of Tunisia in a hyper-connected and fast-changing world;
– Making proper use of decentralized cooperation opportunities with Tunisia’s friendly nations and parties for strategies, programs and projects sustaining Tunisia’s development transition.
TTT concept has been built ovr a three-tier action approach (Communication, Networking, Partnership) detailed as follows :
– Interactive and proactive thinking;
– Training, empowerment, resilience and leaders’ insertion;
– Exchange, cooperation and partnership;
– Lobbying and networking;
– Communication and information dissemination.
Strategic inter-thematic Axes
TTT’s 4 areas of focus are inter-thematically and méthodologically structured over :
- Prospective and Future studies ;
- Empowerment and Resilience ;
- Education, Culture and Science ;
- Citizenship, Governance and Philanthropism ;
- Géopolitics and International Relations ;
- Food, Water, Energy, Climante Change and Environment ;
- Sustainable Securitye and combatting Terrorism and organized crime ;
- Political Thought and Discourse ;
- Development Strategies ;
- Family, Society and the Dialogue between Cultures.
TTT’s first pertinent action is the draft’s elaboration of a ‘White paper’ on a new Clean Development Vision for Tunisia in the framework of its development transition, the co-founding (with 7 partner organizations) of a «Civic Coalition for a Clean Development» open to associations, parties and public figures.