Icando offers an effective and accredited environmental management, facilitation and training service to organisations to ensure the smooth progress of their projects and compliance with relevant regulatory requirements.
Our environmental management services include Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), environmental monitoring and auditing, public participation facilitation and Integrated Waste Management Planning and support.
Environmental Education and Training
Icando provides outcomes-based education and training in environmental management at all levels. We offer SAQA accredited courses, as well as a range of other short courses, all of which we adapt to suit the context of the learners.
Icando’s Integrated Environmental Management and Training service offers the following benefits:-
- Compliance with legal requirements
- Independent EIA team
- Experienced environmental scientists and educators
- Empowered I&APs who understand your project & participate effectively
- Innovative and sustainable ways to accommodate I&AP interests
- Reduced levels of conflict
- Learner centred environmental education and training
- Competent learners who have the confidence to apply what they have learned
- Access to our extensive network of associates
- Development of user-friendly resource material
Tel: +27 (0)31 763 3760
Fax: +27 (0)31 763 3664
Postal address: PO Box 115, Link Hills, 3652, South Africa