Application deadline: 12 December 2018
Website/apply: RENAC’s Co-benefit Specialist Scholarship
Description: Fees for participation in internet-based trainings are covered by the COBENEFITS project, including access to texts and videos, animations, questions for self-testing, online forum, final test and RENAC certificate.
- The online trainings will cover a wide range of important topics related to co-benefits, renewable energy and climate policies
- Participants will need 10 to 40 hours to work through the material (reading, watching online lectures, self-evaluation and preparation for final exam) of each step
- The participation in the online trainings is free of charge and includes access to texts and videos, questions for self-study, virtual classrooms, forum, final test and certificate
- Participants can print out a personalized copy of the course materials in the form of PDF documents for personal use
- Online Training materials are provided in English
- At the end of the training, participants can take an exam and receive a RENAC certificate if the training is successfully completed
- Participants can book and pass each step individually and receive a certificate for each step
- Participants who pass all three training steps successfully will receive the certificate Co-benefit Specialist in Renewable Energy
RENAC staff and lecturers will offer extensive support all along the learning process via an online forum for question and answers.