Venue: Southern Sun Cape Sun Hotel
City: Cape Town
Country: South Africa
Register/website: Wind Energy Summit South Africa (WESSA) 2014
Description: South Africa’s first and only commercially dedicated wind energy summit will focus on how to procure, construct and deliver successful wind projects. WESSA will deliver solutions enabling you to establish solid relationships and navigate complex legislations that will help you submit a winning bid. You will learn from key speakers, including: The DEA, NERSA, Eskom, Gestamp Wind, Aveng, Standard Bank, Siemens and Suzlon and many more.
· Fully wrapped contracts vs. multi contracts
· Maintaining competition against other currencies
· Social economic empowerment – making it work to your benefit
· Grid connectivity – Understanding the risks and available solutions
· Understanding and navigating complex legislation
· Learnings from rounds 1-3, taking stock and moving forward
For more information on the agenda, full speaker line-up, networking opportunities and registration options, visit: http://www.windenergyupdate.com/south-africa
Join 100+ senior level onshore wind experts sharing their knowledge, allowing you to adopt the best strategies for your South African operations.