Venue: Mount Nelson Hotel
City: Cape Town
Country: South Africa
Organisers: Green Power Conferences
Website: Solar Indaba
Description: 250 director and board level stakeholders will come together in Cape Town this September to enter consultation with the government, Eskom, municipalities and commercial and industrial energy consumers on moving forward the country’s REIPPP and non-REIPPP solar markets.
A unique event like no other, Solar Indaba combines the efficacy of private consultations and task forces with the broad networking and business development opportunties of a conference. Join us in Cape Town to effect real change and forge crucial partners in the nation’s solar industry.
Speakers will include:
- Elizabeth Dipuo Peters, Minister, Department of Energy
- Ronald Chauke, Head, Department of Regulatory Reform, NERSA
- Ompi Amphane, Director General & Branch Head REIPPP, Department of Energy
- Ntombifuthi Ntuli, Director of Renewable Energy, Department of Trade & Industry
- Thabo Mahlatsi, Director, Energy Sector, City Power Johannesburg
- Karen Breytenbach, Senior Project Advisor PPP Unit, National Treasury
- Kumesh Naidoo, Programme Manager, Solar Park Feasibility, CEF Group