Register/website: East Africa Green Building Conference (EAGBC) 2015
Description: The East Africa Green Building Conference (EAGBC) 2015 brings together policymakers, developers, government officials, academics and key industry representatives from the architectural, engineering and building sector to discuss key issues and opportunities. Topics covered, but not limited to, are as follows:
- Implementing and Developing Green Building in East Africa
- Rectifying energy bottlenecks by diversifying sources
- Holistic Sustainable Communities and Sustainable building for all
- Preserving our natural wonders through eco-tourism
Call for Abstracts
The Tanzania Green Building Council is pleased to announce the Call for Abstracts for the inaugural East Africa Green Building Conference (EAGBC) 2015. The Conference is served as a platform to: Propel the green building momentum in East Africa through education, awareness as well as collaborations with key industry players such as green building experts, architects, developers, builders, policy makers, building owners, urban planners as well as engineers.
The duration of the presentation is 20 minutes. Submission of presentations could be based on the following topics:
Topic 1: Holistic Sustainable Communities
Topic 2: Driving the Green Building Movement
Topic 3: Green Building Design in East Africa
Topic 4: Green Building Trends in developing countries
If selected, presenters would be offered with a complimentary pass for the full day conference. However, do bear in mind that presenters are responsible for their own travel and accommodation to the conference.
Members of the programme panel will evaluate each submission based on the following:
- Relevance of proposed abstract in accordance to EAGBC ‘s objectives
- Presenter’s qualification and presentation experience
- Innovation in terms of presentation delivery
- Expression of Interest Letter with the subject title: EOI EAGBC2015.
- Abstract Submission with the subject title :EAGBC 2015 Abstract Submission by 31st January 2015.
Please send all your expression of interest letters and proposals to email@example.com .Thank you for reviewing this document and we look forward to receiving your presentations.