Organisation: University of Aberdeen
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Deadline for September intake: end of June every year
Deadline for January Intake: early November every year
Register/website: Msc in Environmental Partnership Management
Course description: The MSc in Environmental Partnership Management is a programme that provides future leaders and innovators with the skills and tools needed to develop the green economy. It responds to the need for skilled graduates and professionals who can work across civil society, business, and government in building partnerships that address the UN Sustainable Development Goals. The MSc combines knowledge on environmental and social issues together with business and project management skills to enable the design, management and delivery of effective multi-stakeholder sustainability partnerships.
Why Study Environmental Partnership Management?
- The skills you will learn as a sustainability innovator are global and will help you secure employment.
- The programme attracts international students and industry professionals from a range of social and natural science disciplines enhancing your learning experience.
- You will be taught by experts in a range of fields including energy, water resources, coastal management, tourism, transport and rural communities
- A component of the MSc is delivered by the Aberdeen Business School focusing on project management and leadership training.
- An exciting component of the course is the opportunity to learn about the practice of partnerships, policy and business directly from experts in businesses, government, civil society and NGOs and to visit partnerships in the field.
- The programme has been co-designed in close consultation with a range of relevant Government, Industry and Community organisations, including local, Scottish and UK Government agencies and partnership leaders.
- As a part of your dissertation you can experience a placement in an organisation working on sustainability partnerships
Online equiry form