Description: This SETA accredited course is aimed at individuals who want to build a career advising businesses on how to measure and reduce their water consumption immediately, and for those who want to extend their immediate skill sets in order to be able to implement an in-house water management strategy. The course focuses on teaching learners how to systematically assess water usage within all types of organisations and to recommend appropriate solutions (technology & behaviour).
Learners will be able to conduct financial assessments of each solution and will get a strong understanding of how to recommend solutions that maximise the customers return on investment. Areas of focus in this course include legislation analysis, bill & tariff assessment, water audit planning, water monitoring devices, flow measurement calculations, building a water flow diagrams for an organisation, water quality assessment needs, water management strategy development and writing a water audit report. This is a practical course where learners will work through a number of real life case studies.
Learners will leave this course with a skill that can be used immediately to advise organisations on how to reduce their water consumption.
Benefits of doing this course
- Get competency in this field through SETA accredited training.
- Add this valuable skill to your career growth opportunities
- Take charge of your organisation’s water efficiency strategy
- Develop a new service for your environmental consultancy and differentiate yourself
- Increase the services you can use to add value to your customers
- Differentiate yourself in the job market with this new skill