Learn about the important steps of an initial solar PV feasibility assessment.
This course is a hands on practical course that shows how to conduct a feasibility study for these technologies, including how to get an initial cost, energy yield and financial model using modelling software and climate data.
The Terra Firma Solutions Renewable Energy Engineers have created this course based on their international experience and training in solar energy to give participants the knowledge to be able to give advice on project feasibility from energy yield and system cost perspectives.
Benefits of doing this course
- Understand solar PV systems
- Learn about the current and potential future legislative frameworks
- Understand the complex financial incentives and financing options for renewable energy projects
- Understand solar PV costing
- Learn about renewable energy resources and system modelling using sophisticated software
- Be able to conduct a feasibility study based on costs and energy yields of solar PV power systems
- Help your friends to green their homes