Dates: 16 September 2016
City: Cape Town
Country: South Africa
Register: RECP Expert Level (Cape Town)
Description: The Resource Efficiency and Cleaner Production (RECP) Expert Level training is a practical course with significant amounts of fieldwork involved.
On successful completion of this course, you will have:
- reviewed the pertinent contents of the RECP Basic Course
- completed a variety of case study discussions illustrating the various aspects of the RECP Process
- undertaken an assisted RECP Pre-assessment
- undertaken a comprehensive RECP assessment of your host plant and have suitable recommendations
Pre-requisite: Completion of 2 day RECP Basic Course.
Minimum requirements for the RECP expert level courses:
- Completed the relevant 2-day end user training.
- 3 year degree in environmental science or any engineering discipline combined with 4 years’ experience as
- Environmental Manager OR
- Plant Engineer OR
- Energy Manager OR
- Energy Efficiency Practitioner OR
- Sustainability Manager OR
- Industrial Efficiency Manager OR
- Environmental Sustainability/Energy Consultant
All CV’s and proof of qualifications must be submitted together with the registration forms for screening purposes. You will be notified in due course whether you have been accepted or not onto the training.