Learn how to assess and identify inefficiencies and save costs.
Description: This Residential Eco Consultant course thoroughly explores the residential environment of a home and teaches the learner how to assess and identify solutions across all areas. The course outlines recommendations for behavioural changes, correct maintenance practices and efficient retrofits to green a home. Filled with practical exercises, videos, examples and in-depth case studies, this course is ideal for those wanting to consult to the residential sector. Focus areas include energy efficiency, water efficiency, waste management, elimination of domestic contaminants and introduction to renewable energy. This course also teaches learners how to make detailed assessments of payback periods and return on investments helping you to effectively make the best recommendations to your clients. The course is aimed at consultants looking for a career as a Residential Eco Consultant as well as existing residential consultants looking to enhance their offerings.
Benefits of doing this course
- Learn how to save money on utility bills
- Obtain the skills to turn any home into an efficient, low-impact, cost-effective household
- Begin a new career in the green industry by becoming a Residential Eco Consultant
- Learn skills that give you specialist knowledge in the Eco industry
- Gain competitive advantage as a general residential consultant
- Forms the basis for your green marketing strategy of your residential business
- Generate extra income with a green career and possibly work in your neighbourhood
Who should do this course?
- Individuals looking for a new, or part time, career in the green industry
- Residential service providers wanting to add a competitive advantage to their services by recommending green changes to customers (interior designers, architects, plumbers, electricians)
- Hotel and guesthouse owners looking to save operating costs by reducing water, electricity and managing waste streams
- Restaurant owners wanting to find ways to differentiate their restaurant and save operating costs