Dates: 28 August – 1 September 2017
Register/website: Overview of Energy Efficiency in Industry and Buildings
Description: After completing this Face-to-Face Training, the participants will obtain the knowledge on the potential of energy efficiency (EE) measures in buildings and industry; additionally, they will be able to assess the energy performance of buildings and industrial processes as well as to discuss governmental instruments to enhance EE Evaluate the economic feasibility of EE measures.
This training suits those who want to implement legislative instruments on EE, who need to evaluate the risks and benefits of EE and who plan to enhance the EE in their organizations.
- Energy audits in industry and buildings
- Energy management and the ISO 50001
- Cross-sectional technologies for industry
- Architectural design principles
- Modern technologies for ecological buildings
- Energy certification in industry and buildings
- Policy design techniques and legal instruments
- Financial indicators