COURSE: Green Energy Summer School: Grid-connected and off-grid Photovoltaic – Face-to-Face Training
Dates: 28 August – 1 September 2017
Register/website: Green Energy Summer School: Grid-connected and off-grid Photovoltaic – Face-to-Face Training
Description: After completing this Face-to-Face Training, the participants will be able to explain components and main sizing steps of grid-tied/off-grid PV applications, assess technical and economic feasibility, illustrate the motivations for using PV systems in specific conditions as well as identify relevant business cases for PV applications under different conditions.
This training suits those who are new to PV, but also for those who need a comprehensive but concise overview on all globally relevant PV applications, alternatively for those who will have to reliably evaluate PV applications.
- Overview on relevant photovoltaic (PV) applications
- Main components in and set-ups of typical grid-tied and off-grid PV systems Energy yields of various system set-ups
- Fundamentals in grid-tied and off-grid PV system sizing
- Economic assessment of grid-tied/off-grid
- PV projects Grid-tied PV project development
- Assembly of off-grid PV systems