Description: Energy Management Systems (EnMS) end user course equips trainees with the knowledge, understanding and tools that will enable them to initiate the development and implementation of an EnMS that is aligned with ISO 50001.
Minimum requirements for the RECP expert level courses:
- Completed the relevant 2-day end user training.
- 3 year degree in environmental science or any engineering discipline combined with 4 years’ experience as
- Environmental Manager OR
- Plant Engineer OR
- Energy Manager OR
- Energy Efficiency Practitioner OR
- Sustainability Manager OR
- Industrial Efficiency Manager OR
- Environmental Sustainability/Energy Consultant
All CV’s and proof of qualifications must be submitted together with the registration forms for screening purposes. You will be notified in due course whether you have been accepted or not onto the training.