Description: Participants can become a Certified ReGrid Manager (CRGM®) by choosing RENAC‘s certified online training on grid integration of renewable energy. CRGM® provides detailed information about methodologies to plan and operate electricity systems with large amounts of wind and solar power. Participants learn how to manage transformation processes in their energy system and/or company.
The course material is suitable for persons who passed a technical university study or who have comprehensive practical experiences in the planning and operation of electricity grids / power systems.
The knowledge of the Applying Renewable Energy is recommended. Participants who pass the online exam will receive a Certified ReGrid Manager certificate.
- Tools and methods for developing temporal and spatial highly resolved scenarios for electricity generation from wind, PV and CSP
- Generator concepts for renewable generation
- Short-term prediction of wind and solar power
- Balancing power, grid codes for renewables
- Generation expansion planning of systems with a high share of wind and PV generation
- Grid integration studies and system integration studies