Dates: 19 February 2014
Course title: Carbon Credits Masterclass
Organisation: GCX Africa
Country: South Africa
Register/website: Carbon Credits Masterclass
Description: This course will assist learners who want to develop their own carbon projects or advise others on carbon project development as it relates to costs, timelines and processes. All stages of a carbon project are covered, as well as key decisions that need to be taken along the development cycle to understand the viability of generating carbon credits for trade on the carbon credit exchange.
Who is this course for
- Project developers
- Environmental consultants
- Property developers
- Understand the business opportunities, costs, timelines and risks associated with developing a carbon project
- Learn how to identify viable carbon projects based on accepted methodologies
- Gain a good understanding of the carbon project development process
- Learn about the types of carbon projects and registration bodies, and what specific documentation is required by these bodies
- Be empowered to make decisions so that your company is well positioned to identify and commercialise carbon trading opportunities.
- Understand the skills and resources required to make key decisions around carbon project development