More reasons to get a company profile on the Green Africa Directory
- It helps to enhance your online presence and allows you to reach out to a targeted green audience.
- As an African-focused green directory, your organization may be exposed to new opportunities and networking beyond your current reach.
- Directory listings stay online for the whole year (in contrast with, for example, a monthly local print publication).
- International and African exposure.
- Directory listings can enhance your websites’ Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and drive additional traffic to your website. The more traffic, the more exposure you get and potentially more clients, sales, partners, supporters and/or associates.
- Encourages networking, sharing and collaboration.
- Green Africa Directory sends annual reports on the performance directory listings, allowing you to measure your return on investment.
- Green Africa Directory is fully integrated with social media like Facebook, Twitter and Google +.
- Email us about geting a company profile in the directory
- Advertise on the Green Africa Directory- we offer custom campaigns including banner ads and advertorials
- Signup to Green Africa Directory’s newsletter
- Search the directory for green organizations in your area.
- Join our Facebook, Twitter and Google+ communities and engage with us about sustainability.
- Read our green blog articles, view latest green jobs, tenders & opportunities, search for upcoming green events, look at the latest green specials & competitions, and see the green resources page.
- Spread the word: tell your friends about the Green Africa Directory.
- Invest in sustainability and become a Green Africa Directory sponsor.
I didn't create a directory listing, but my organization appears in the directory. How did this happen?
To upgrade to a full company profile (which includes a link to your website and social media, your company logo displayed, information about your products and services etc.), email firstname.lastname@example.org